Welcome to ETC Educational Technology Connection (HK) Ltd!
Renewable Energy Kit
19 models. “Renewable energy sources“ will become our most important suppliers of energy in the future.
How can ecological electric power be produced?
How does a hydrogen fuel cell work and how does it generate hydrogen?
This educational pack focuses on the Principles of Regenerative Power and features generation, storage and use of electrical power from natural sources such as water, wind and sun. Production, storage and use of electricity from these sources are graphically illustrated using various models and numerous experiments:
This helps children understand energy forms of the future.
The instructional activity booklet offers assistance.
Other than the building blocks, the pack also comes with
This Green Energy kit includes materials to build teaching and learning models for the following lessons/activities (Download the full guide from here):
1. Energy from renewable sources
2. Oil, coal, nuclear power
3. Water, wind, sun
5. Water energy (teach and learn with models)
6. Wind energy (teach and learn with models)
7. Solar power (teach and learn with models)
8. Fuel Cell preview
9. Experiments with Fuel Cell Kit (teach and learn with models)
10. Parallel connection of fuel cell and solar modules - pump (teach and learn with models)
Link to Assembly Guide
Link to Activity Booklet
Link to Activity Booklet of Fuel Cell Kit
Chinese / (older version of Green Energy kit, newer translation will be available later)