19 models. “Renewable energy sources“ will become our most important suppliers of energy in the future.
How can ecological electric power be produced?
How does a hydrogen fuel cell work and how does it generate hydrogen?
This educational pack focuses on the Principles of Regenerative Power and features generation, storage and use of electrical power from natural sources such as water, wind and sun. Production, storage and use of electricity from these sources are graphically illustrated using various models and numerous experiments:
The high performance solar modules open up many attachment possibilities for flexible use in models.
The Gold Cap included for power storage releases the stored power slowly.
The fuel cell clearly demonstrates how water can be split up into its two constituents: Hydrogen and oxygen.
This helps children understand energy forms of the future.
The instructional activity booklet offers assistance.
This Green Energy kit includes materials to build teaching and learning models for the following lessons/activities (Download the full guide from here):
1. Energy from renewable sources
2. Oil, coal, nuclear power
3. Water, wind, sun
5. Water energy (teach and learn with models)
- Hammer mill (convert water energy into motion)
- Convert water energy into electricity
- Water turbine with LED
6. Wind energy (teach and learn with models)
- Convert wind energy into motion
- Convert wind energy into electricity
7. Solar power (teach and learn with models)
- Convert solar power into electricity
- Solar models with one solar module
- Solar models with two solar modules:
- - Parallel connection
- - Series connection
- Electric vehicle with solar charging station
- Goldcap energy store
- Inverse-parallel connection
8. Fuel Cell preview
9. Experiments with Fuel Cell Kit (teach and learn with models)
- Ventilating fan
- Fuel cell vehicles
- Solar station
- Fuel cell vehicle with solar station
- Electric vehicle with three solar modules
10. Parallel connection of fuel cell and solar modules - pump (teach and learn with models)