The visual way to explore and understand words, numbers and concepts
visit official site for more details
Using visual thinking methodologies, Kidspiration provides a cross-curricular visual workspace for K-5 learners. Students combine pictures, text, numbers and spoken words to develop vocabulary, word recognition, reading for comprehension, writing and critical thinking skills.
Kidspiration works the way students think and learn and the way teachers teach. As students make visual connections, they build fundamental skills in reading, writing, math, science and social studies. Kidspiration offers activities in all curriculum areas, so students use visual learning naturally and confidently.
Kidspiration helps students:
- Develop strong thinking skills
- Strengthen reading and writing skills
- Build conceptual understanding in math
Build strong reading, writing and thinking skills with Kidspiration Maps for iPad.
brief sharing by teacher on using Kidspiration and Kidspiration Maps
- Use the bright, colorful activities to get students creating and learning on the iPad.
- Students show what they are thinking by building and organizing diagrams
- Built-in symbol library supports creativity and comprehension
Buy Kidspiration Maps separately on the App Store separately