Welcome to ETC Educational Technology Connection (HK) Ltd!
Bluetooth, wireless, rechargeable input and output
3 blocks + 1 micro:bit
Use the SAM blocks, Micro:bit and the SAM Blockly app to build classroom projects and complete lesson plans to teach KS2-KS3 computing (aligned to the British National Curriculum in Computing and CAS Computing Progression Pathway).
Our Learn to Code Course is a suite of standards-aligned Lesson Packs, Starter Lessons, Standards Alignment maps and Grade overviews to support your planning.
Each lesson follows Sam on a mission through Cyberspace, providing students with the opportunity to learn Computer Science concepts, code a program, reflect on and debug it.
Covering Grades 4–8, our Learn to Code Course is designed to cater for teachers of all levels of coding experience, increase student engagement, decrease teacher workload and build confidence.
From using selection to code a program that detects danger, to using compound conditionals to play a game of 'Rock, Paper, Scissors', our lessons guide students through increasing programming complexity.
1. Sam and Cyberspace2. Google Workbench3. SAM Labs4. micro:bit
1. Into Cyberspace2. Sensing Danger3. Choose the Bright Path4. Danger Detected (Free!) 5. Error Detected6. Countdown7. Password Protect8. Hidden Code 9. Test the Range10. Threat Attack
1. Unmasked 2. Find the Minion3. Stop the Minion (Free!)4. System Check5. Can I use it?6. Flare Alert7. Back It Up8. Packet Delivery9. Adaptability10. Communications
1. Go with the Flow2. Secret Movement3. Secret Melody4. Containing M.A.S5. Logical Next Steps6. Is It Fake?7. Stay Connected (Free!)8. Follow The Rules 9. Trust Your Senses10. It's all 0's and 1's
1. 2 Test or not 2 Test2. Roll of the Dice3. Keep it Safe4. Convert to Move5. Rock, Paper, Scissors6. Too Many 2 Count7. 20 Questions8. In Disguise (Free!)9. Transmit Directions10. Inner Workings
1. No Place to Hide2. Phishing Expedition3. Time Loop4. Double Check5. Hidden Number6. Encrypt and Decrypt7. Pixels (+Google Sheet) Free!8. Search and Locate (+Google Sheet)9. Sorted10. Catch and Destroy
Note: Blockly app is supported on Chromebooks, Macs and selected Windows devices equipped with latest Chrome browsers.