The Oxford Reading Tree Stage 3 First Phonics Talking Stories is a CD-ROM based version of the popular Oxford Reading Tree stories. The CD-ROM contains six talking books. Each book is engaging and highly amusing, and contains the familiar features that have made theOxford Reading Tree Talking Stories such a popular series. Each book is accompanied by focused listening, reading and writing activities as well as a separate Phonic Fun section containing three further phonics based activities, making this program easy to integrate into daily literacy work. An easy to use Teacher Options section allows you to configure the program to your pupils needs and tracks which books and activities they have completed.
- Six fully narrated talking books using appropriate intonation
- Lively animations accompanied by a sound effect for each picture in the talking books
- Single word highlighting of the text, to accompany the book narration
- Listening, Reading and Writing activities following on from each story
- Three Phonic Fun activities, each with two levels of difficulty
- Comprehensive Teacher Options allowing the program to be tailored to suit pupils' needs
- All activities designed around specific phonic objectives