Introduce upper juniors to the world of 'classic literature'
Stories to enrich and extend children's reading experiences. Adapted and abridged versions of much-loved classics to introduce readers to significant authors, powerful plots and characters that have stood the test of time.
The books are finely levelled, making it easy to match every child to the right book.
This pack contains 6 different books.
- Classic titles adapted especially for junior readers by top children's authors.
- Powerful plots and timeless characters to enchant junior readers, perfect to introduce them to a rich literary heritage.
- Books contain inside cover notes to support children in their reading. Help with children's reading development also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk.
- The books are finely levelled, making it easy to match every child to the right book.
- Each book contains notes to help with historical and social context and any challenging vocabulary.
- Each book includes author biographies for both the original author and the TreeTops author.
- Exciting, fully-illustrated stories to appeal to both boys and girls.
Suitable for: Pupils at Oxford Level 17 [Book Band 15 Red] 10-11 year olds Y6 / P7 Key Stage 2 teachers