Letterland Quick Collection
These products are useful to your children.
Check them out!
6 x 2 hours Parent course + hands-on Spelling workshop
You may consider coming to our parent course which covers an overview of what you need to know about phonics teaching and spelling practise of words covered in Cambridge Exam / Primary schools.
The course is conducted in Cantonese and consists of 6 x 2-hour sessions.
Click here for details
Useful Reference Sites:
- Letterland pronounciation guide of letter sounds
- Alphabet & Digraphs sounds
- Fix-it Phonics Level 1 - Software Demo
- Fix-it Phonics Level 2 - Software Demo
- Fix-it Phonics Level 3 - Software Demo
- Letterland complete product collection
Materials used for each level
(actual materials used also depend on the ability of your kid)
Kids MUST know the alphabet sounds and are able to BLEND letter sounds into words before they can start this stage.)