SorTier helps to perceive, recognize and copy sequences, directions, structures and coordinates!
Support playful development of concentration, ability, cognitive skills and fine motor skills.
Additionally this game supports the development of the spatial orientation, eye-hand coordination and basic mathematical skills.
The children can check their results themselves with the solution cards.
Age: 3 +
Number of players: 1 - 4
Each Pack comes in an outer carton which contains
- 100 wooden figures (10 x 10) in a cotton bag
- 170 task cards (10 sets with each 17 cards, incl. one solution card)
- 20 word picture cards in German and English,(2 sets with each 10 cards)
- 1 flag card
- 20 number amount cards (2 sets with each 10 cards)
- 4 direction cards
- 1 imprinted base board, manufactured from MDF with wooden frame and
- 1 transparent slide for more game variations.
All cards in separate carton.
- Base board (40 x 40 cm)
- Cards (9 x 9 cm)
- Carton (33.3 x 23 x 5.5 cm)
- Outer carton (43 x 43 cm)
There is a wide variety of ways to play with this multifunctional game and difficulty can be raised.
Let's see SorTier in action - 2 kindergarten children are playing the game with a teacher.
Children start to enjoy the play with sequences and correlations in very early age. Playing with our colourful and appealing wooden figures, and the matching figure picture cards, meets this desire.
The coordinates cards allow a game in which the figures are placed inside the right box on the bord and in the given direction of view.
Figure-Sudoku can be played with the additional slide.