BrainPOP brings knowledge to kids and help them understand the world.
Enrol for a 30-day Enhanced BrainPOP Suite Trial Plan, click here
Welcome to BrainPOP!
The Story of BrainPOP (How it all begins..)
>>visit training/explanation video page, covering:
- BrainPOP Overview
- Make the most of BrainPOP
- MyBrainPOP and differentiation
- BrainPOP How to
- BrainPOP Creative Coding
- BrainPOP Games
>>前往BrainPOP廣東話版培訓影片 (Chinese training video)
- BrainPOP Jr. 影片廣東話導讀
- BrainPOP ELL 影片廣東話導讀
Explore the BrainPOP collection of one-week pacing guides and accompanying two-day lesson plans. Find content in all school levels and subject areas. Lesson Plans include modifications for offline learning, personalization and English language learners.
- Kindergarten (topics: Back to School, Being Safe Online, Foundational Economics, Animal and Plant Needs, Add & Subtract to 10, Author Study, Empathy)
- Primary 1 (topics: Back to School, Managing Difficult Emotions, Elements of Fiction, Plants, Add & Subtract to 20, Responsibilities At Home, Digital Communication)
- Primary 2 (topics: Back to School, Peer Relations, Money, Body Parts and Functions, Element of Non-fiction, Computer Programming)
- Primary 3 (topics: Back to school, Digital Etiquette, The Thirteen Colonies, Perimeter and Area, Story Elements, Classifying Animals)
- Primary 4 (topics: Back to School, Cyberbullying, Fractions, Managing Stress, Energy Resources, Persuasive Writing)
- Primary 5 (topics: Back to School, Internet Research, Literary ELements and Genre, Fractions to Decimals, Patterns of the Moon)
- Primary 6 (topics: Back to School, Evaluating Online and Media Sources, Statistics, Mountain Formation, Nonfiction-writing)
Through short, information packed "topic movies"
Our animated movies engage learners via narrative, humor, and characters who speak in a voice kids can relate to, encouraging self-directed learning and further exploration of the world around them.
250+ topics covering:
800 + topics covering:
90 lessons covering:
- Level 1: Pronouns and Be, Tag Questions, Present Simple
- Level 2: Phrasal Verbs, Past Progressive: Interrupted Action, Adjectives ending in -ed/ing
- Level 3: Passive: Present Simple, Gerunds, Idioms
BrainPOP News (BPN) Playlist
This new series from BrainPOP breaks down current events in kid-friendly language, starting 10 April 2020
Forming and Connecting Ideas
Coding, movie making, concept mapping, and reflection tools pair with writing, drawing, and primary source activities to spark deeper thinking and creative construction around our content.
Carefully vetted games, simulations, and coding exercises from the world’s leading learning game designers let kids tackle complex concepts, take on different roles, collaborate, and strengthen their systems thinking skills in the game environment. Trial, error, and even failure become safe paths to learning.
Play shouldn’t come at the expense of meaningful assessment. Challenging, multi-dimensional tasks and games that call upon systems thinking and cognitive skills like categorization, sequencing, and close reading — without disrupting learner engagement — are essential. Ours provide insights, facilitate feedback, and help guide future instruction.
Teachers know the best ways to meet their students’ ever-evolving needs. We support their efforts with an array of non-prescriptive resources shaped by our relationships with educators: lesson ideas; differentiation strategies; game-based learning implementation tips; custom and formative assessment tools; help for English language learners; class-wide insights, training and professional development; and much more.
BrainPOP movies Active Viewing Strategies
BrainPOP Assignment Builder
BrainPOP Quiz and Quiz Mix
How to Tell a Story Using BrainPOP's Creative Coding with Scratch
>>visit training/explanation video page (In English)