BrainPOP Social and Emotional
Learning must go on! Anytime, Anywhere.
Minimum effort for teachers and parents: ready-made, bite-sized animated educational movies, with auto-marked quiz, games, coding activities, mind mapping activities, extended reading and more. We have BrainPOP, BrainPOP Jr. and BrainPOP ELL for your primary and secondary school students. See here for details:
- The best part is teachers can simply share the logins with the students for them to learn at their own pace, over topics of their choice.
- Or, teachers can select specific topic/activities and assign to a whole class or some of the students. The teacher dashboard allows teachers to see students' work come in effortlessly, and continue to monitor and review students' progress.
Join the free 30-day school-only BrainPOP trial to allow up to 1,200 students access.
💡 Do you know November 16 is the "International Day for Tolerance"? November is also the U.S. National Gratitude Month.
- The International Day for Tolerance is an annual observance day declared by UNESCO in 1995 to generate public awareness of the dangers of intolerance https://www.un.org/en/events/toleranceday/
"The United Nations is committed to strengthening tolerance by fostering mutual understanding among cultures and peoples. This imperative lies at the core of the United Nations Charter, as well as the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and is more important than ever in this era of rising and violent extremism and widening conflicts that are characterized by a fundamental disregard for human life." ..... quoted from the UN website.
- The US National Gratitude Month, offering an ideal opportunity to focus on and model this key social and emotional skill. Read more... about What BrainPOP has to offer.
BrainPOP has featured a relevant movie on 16 November: "Conflict Resolution"
from the Social Emotional Learning (SEL) theme.
Interested in engaging your learners, your family members with high quality, educational, in student-friendly tone, 800+ topics, across all school subjects, everyday, 24/7? Join the free 30-day school-only BrainPOP trial.
- If you are an educator from a registered Hong Kong school, please Click here to find out more and complete the google form
- If you are a parent or someone that feels that BrainPOP is of benefit to our younger generation, please forward this link to an educator at a school, so that they can evaluate and join the free 30-day school only BrainPOP trial.
Click to view the "conflict resolution" movie on BrainPOP
Click to view the "conflict resolution" movie on BrainPOP Jr.