Copy of BrainPOP/ BrainPOP Jr/ BrainPOP ELL 30-day whole school free trial
Make Any Room a Classroom
BrainPOP is here to help you and your curious learners stay informed and on-track during school closures.
Minimum effort for teachers and parents: ready-made, bite-sized animated educational movies across all curriculum subjects: English, Maths, Science, Technology, Humanities, Art,Music, Creativity, Health & SEL (Social Emotional Learning), Study Skills. All movies come with auto-marked quiz, games, coding activities, mind mapping activities, extended reading, lesson ideas and more. We have BrainPOP, BrainPOP Jr. and BrainPOP ELL for your primary and secondary school students. See here for details: https://www.etchkshop.com/collections/brainpop
- Teachers can share the logins with the students for them to learn at their own pace, over topics of their choice.
- Or, teachers can select specific topic/activities and assign to a whole class or some of the students. The teacher dashboard allows teachers to see students' work come in effortlessly, and continue to monitor and review students' progress.
How Does BrainPOP Support Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) & Health Education?
BrainPOP is committed to developing SEL content that supports the Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL) framework. From movies on mindfulness, conflict resolution, determination, and more to activities like coding an anti-bullying campaign, BrainPOP provides a range of opportunities that address CASEL’s five competencies: Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision-Making
BrainPOP on Health
Your Body and How It Works
- Back to School (10+ topics)
- Body Systems (30+ topics)
- Disease, Injuries, & Conditions (40+ topics)
- Genetics, Growth, & Development (20+ topics)
- Nutrition (10+ topics)
- Personal Health (40+ topics)
- Psychology & Behavior (include SEN, 20 + topics)
- Sports & Fitness (10+ topics)
Self-Awareness and Self-Management
Social Awareness and Relationship Skills
Check out this sample topic:
from the Social Emotional Learning (SEL) theme.
Interested in engaging your learners, your family members with high quality, educational, in student-friendly tone, 800+ topics, across all school subjects, everyday, 24/7? Join the 30-day school-only Enhanced BrainPOP suite trial plan.
- If you are an educator from a registered Hong Kong school, please Click here to find out more and complete the google form
- If you are a parent or someone that feels that BrainPOP is of benefit to our younger generation, please forward this link to an educator at a school, so that they can evaluate and join the enhanced 30-day school only BrainPOP trial plan.
Click to view the "conflict resolution" movie on BrainPOP
Click to view the "conflict resolution" movie on BrainPOP Jr.